shared folders inplementation

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Sep 27 12:41:07 CEST 2005

Am Dienstag 27 September 2005 12:25 schrieb royce.smallbone at laneend.net:

Hi,

> How do you change what a Shared Folder contains? There seems to be no
> option in
> the kolab admin page to change this.

No it is the job of the client to set the folder type.

> I would like to setup a shared calendar that I can use with Outlook and the
> Toltec connector.

I am not much familiar with the Toltec Connector but the KONSEC Konnektor
allows to set it in the Property dialog of the folder (click with right mouse
button on folder name).

Actually this is exactly how it is described in the Microsoft Outlook Manual.

I guess that Toltec is equivalent or very similar in this respect.

Yours,
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/