Using calendars while working with groups

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Mon Sep 26 12:19:45 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I'm setting up a Kolab server and wonder how other users deal with group
accounts and calendars?

Do you
- store all entries in the users account and therefore send a copy to each
  participant?
- or do you store them centrally in a group account?

In my opinion, only the 1st option does make sense. However, then I'm asking
me if any of you have deleted the calendar folders from the group accounts?

To me it looks like group accounts are very useful for sharing data like
address book entries, but it is not useful for storing calendar entries.

Do you agree with this?

- michael