Probs with events from KDE Kontact in Outlook/Toltec

Helge Borgmann borgmann at jesse.de
Tue Sep 20 15:12:48 CEST 2005

Hi,

I posted this before in the Kolab Support Forum, so I hope it's OK to
ask here too.

I wrote some events in KDE Kontact and wanted to open them in german
Outlook(s) (2000, 2002, 2003) (via Toltec Connector 2.0.5). Surprisingly
this events look OK in day-, week- etc. -view in Outlook, but if I try
to edit one of this events, Outlook only shows a normal email-form. I
contacted Joon Radley from Toltec, but he was able to parse a test event
correctly, so I think this may be a problem with german Outlook-versions.

Could anybody who uses KDE Kontact and a _german_ Outlook w.
Toltec-Connector 2.0.5 (both on one kolab-server) try the same and
report his results, please? Is this a known bug or problem?

Thank you!

Helge