imap-migartion

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Mon Sep 19 18:20:32 CEST 2005

Am Mittwoch, 7. September 2005 17:46 schrieb Henning Holtschneider:
> On Wednesday 07 September 2005 17:22, Eric Hameleers wrote:

> > PS: the reply-to adddress was not to the list... was that intentional?

Yes.
Some people, like me, like to preserve the ability to have a reply-to
to reply to the poster and use intelligent email clients that also have
a list-reply button that draws on the List-ID headers.
Other, like Martin, have a different opinion, thinking that most people
will not use a list-reply button on their client properly.

> I noticed that, too. I think the Reply-To header is not being set correctly
> sometimes. This doesn't happen on the kolab-devel list. Maybe the list
> administrators can have a look at this?

I could enable setting of the reply-to button if a majority of the list
readers wants this.

Bernhard