Horde/blah.php problems in Freebusy?

Steve Howe stephen at paymentsystemsltd.com
Wed Sep 14 17:26:37 CEST 2005

Hi there. First time mailing to the list so apologies if am impolite in some
way.

I've got a debian 3.1 system, cleanly installed yesterday morning, with a
clean install of kolab2 on it, with the Horde web interface as well.

I've not got much experience of Imap etc so I'm having some problems making
the calendar function work, say in Windows XP Thunderbird.
(outlook is obviously not gonna work without toltec, of course so am using
thunderbird and a calendar plugin)

I am having some problems getting the thunderbird client to read the
calendar (although it can successfully send and receive imap email with
the kolab server) so I tried to use the web interface. There wasnt any
documentation that I could find (the wiki is down for kolab) so
I browser around in the directory structure and eventually got to
https://kolabserver/fbview/.

However, nothing in the fbview system wants to work as this error keeps
popping up in the apache-error logs.

[Wed Sep 14 15:42:28 2005] [error] PHP Warning:  main(Horde/DataTree.php):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /kolab/var/
kolab/www/fbview/framework/Group/Group.php on line 3
[Wed Sep 14 15:42:28 2005] [error] PHP Fatal error:  main(): Failed opening
required 'Horde/DataTree.php' (include_path='.:/kolab/var/kola
b/php:/kolab/var/kolab/php/pear:/php/include:/kolab/lib/php') in
/kolab/var/kolab/www/fbview/framework/Group/Group.php on line 3

If, for example, I edit Group.php and replace the require_once
'Horde/DataTree.php' with require_once
'/kolab/var/kolab/www/fbview/framework/DataTree/DataTree.php' then it will
work perfectly. Until the next time the scripts encounter a require_once
with Horde/blah.php in it.

For some reason, the php system cannot find the php files in it's path.

I have gone through and replaced a number of scripts' Horde directory
locations but there are hundreds of them.

Someone.. please tell me what I am missing..??

Thanks very much for any help sent my way.

Steve