[UNSHARED] Folders appearing in Outlook with Toltec Connector

Uwe Gresshake U.Gresshake at dmmd.de
Tue Sep 13 15:37:28 CEST 2005

After happy working with Kolab 2.0 and Outlook/Toltec connector over
more than three month,
some folders in Oulook are suddenly appearing as marked [UNSHARED].

I have not changed anything in configuration, only updated some of the
connectors to version RC4 three weeks ago.
Not only shared folders (group folders) are affected but also standard
user folders like Inbox (Posteingang in german) with standard  ACLs
which gets copied to [UNSHARED]Posteingang. I never changed any ACLs for
these folders nor did I add additional ACLs for other users.

The pst- file is still attached and the imap connection to the server
and folder synchronisation still work.
The problem now is, that the [UNSHARED]folders also get synchronised
with the server, mail ist moved or copied between the original and the
[UNSHARED]folder on the outlook side and both folders are syncronised
with the server side.

I have no glue, why and under which circumstances this stange effect
happens. Does anybody have any idea and can help me.

If You need further information, please let me know.

Thanks Uwe