personal opinion.....

Alex Chejlyk alex at swiftnetcomputers.biz
Sat Oct 29 20:44:57 CEST 2005

Have you ever worked with VM's? This way you can run Kolab inside of
your existing system and not have to change what port(s) services listen
on. I have one installation that has Kolabv2, (4) Windows stations and
an Apache web server all running inside of Vmware.

I personally like the idea of openpkg. Mandriva has decided to create
their own packages for Kolab, so if you really want to do something like
that, you should get in touch with the Mandriva developers and they
could possibly help to get you started.

Cheers,

Alex