personal opinion.....

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Oct 28 23:52:03 CEST 2005

Am Freitag, 28. Oktober 2005 22:31 schrieben Sie:

Hi Joe,

> > Yes, Kolab requires enhanced versions (some patches and versions
> > are required)
>
> Would it be possible for Kolab to use the stock source code for these
> services,

Yes, you can apply our patches to the stock source code. Actually we put very
significant effort in making these as easy as possible. We even seperated the
Kolab patches from the stock OpenPKG rpms in every respect.

> or to work with these project communities to incorporate
> the Kolab source code enhancements somehow?

This is an effort we are already working on since many months.

> My problem is not with the format as much as it is conflicting with
> my existing services I count on.

Can you please more specific?

Regards,
-- martin