Archiving solution for kolab/postfix

Carsten Burghardt carsten at cburghardt.com
Tue Oct 25 11:35:48 CEST 2005

Am Monday 18 July 2005 09:38 schrieb Martin Konold:
> Am Donnerstag 14 Juli 2005 18:17 schrieb Carsten Burghardt:
>
> Hi Carsten,
>
> > I'm currently implementing a solution to connect arbitrary email servers
> > with an existing archive.
> >
> > solutions on the market (such as IXOS, OpenText, Documentum, Filenet)
> >
> > I'll probably start a business with this and I wonder if anybody thinks
> > this might be interesting for kolab.
>
> This is indeed interesting. Please come back to us as soon as we can have a
> closer look at your solution.

It took some time but now the first version is ready to go.
You can find more information here: www.inovox.de. The content of the website
is currently only available in german but the software is of course localized
(german/english). I am willing to provide free licenses to a limited number
of companies that use a kolab server so feel free to get in touch with me.

Regards,

Carsten