Horde / Outlook folders

Peter peter at worldwide-fx.com
Mon Oct 24 09:58:22 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I am testing kolab(2.1)+horde(cvs)  + toltech connector(2.06) and so far
many things work ok, except that I had two times strange damages to ldap
database, i.e. kolab object was missing and I had to bootstrap it, but here
is the biggest annoyance to me:

Horde sees two inboxes, because of the structure created from toltech
connector, when syncing with outlook personal folders.

When I work with horde, my received e-mail go to the parent toplevel inbox,
which is equivalent to  personal folders in outlook..

If I leave those mails there, they are not accessible anymore from anything
else than horde.

I tried to configure form kolab admin - 'activate e-mail delivery' on
Inbox/Inbox for current user, but there was no difference afterwards.

How do you folks make this work? Is anyone else having this issue too?

Regards,

Peter