Moving mails on the command line via cron.

Roy Hoobler roy at connectcomputing.com
Fri Oct 21 18:10:28 CEST 2005

I have been using imapsync.  It is good at moving emails between two servers
and would have to modified quite a bit to do what you need but is still
probably a good start.

There is a link to the site on this page:
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Migrate_from_an_other_mail_system

-Roy

--
Roy Hoobler