gcc-4 and kolab

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at mch.one.pl
Wed Oct 19 21:59:40 CEST 2005

Jon Reynolds schrieb:
> I have been getting ready to install Kolab and have been reading about
> problems with gcc-4. Has this been fixed yet and will Kolab compile on
> FC4 without having to install gcc-3?

Perhaps when Kolab moves to OpenPKG 2.5 (which was just released)?

See this link:

http://www.openpkg.org/press/PR-011-openpkg-2.5.html

OpenPKG Press Release

(...)

Major technical efforts for this release were spent on migrating from
   the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC) version 3.4 to the latest version
   4.0. This required a lot of vendor sources to be adjusted to pass
   the stronger standard constraints of GCC 4.0.

--
Tomek
http://wpkg.org