Deleting user error

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sat Oct 15 19:10:56 CEST 2005

Am Dienstag 02 November 2004 16:40 schrieb Peter Marinov:

Hi,

>  - User Deleted, awaiting cleanup... -

> The message is still there after 1 day.

> Imap spoll directory for user is gone, but it seems that ldap info is still
> there for some reason.

The fact that the ldap info is still there (kolabDeleteFlag) leads to the
above message in the admin gui.

>         additional info: modify/add: kolabDeleteflag: value #0 already

> I have all services running except proftpd and Sieve.
>
> Is this bug or I am doing something wrong?

Yes, this is a bug. Kolabd first shall cleanup the users mailbox etc. and then
remove the deleteflag and the ldap object. The later only if it is the last
deleteFlag (multi-location setups)

Can you reproduce the problem with another test account?

BTW: What which version do you mean with "lates" Kolab2?

Regards,
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/