Mail Deliver Issue

Brian Jones bjones at houstoncompanycpa.com
Fri Oct 14 14:14:24 CEST 2005

>>  Am Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2005 21:56 schrieb Brian Jones:

>>  If mail.1701enterprises.com is your Kolab Server machine,
>>  this seems to be fine.
>>  I wonder why you have set the same machine as relay host.
>>  You would need your ISP's maschine as relay host.
>>  Try changing this setting.

>>  Bernhard

mail.1701enterprises.com is the kolab(66.147.99.251) machine & www.1701enterprises.com is the webserver (on 66.147.99.250)
I had the relay host set to mail.1701enterprises.com just to test and see if I could get it to deliver mail...
As for an ISP relay host we have a T1 and host our own mail server (which I am hoping kolab will eventually replace)
I think the issue falls back on the mydestination = $mydomain (in postfix/main.cf) since $mydomain = 1701enterprises.com and not mail.1701enterprises.com
Even if I manually change mydestination to mail.1701enterprises.com postfix still trys to push it all to 66.147.99.250. (and stop & start kolab)
Is there somewhere else I should be trying to change this variable?

Thanks for all the help

Brian