kolabconf warnings

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Thu Oct 13 21:19:43 CEST 2005

Am Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2005 17:44 schrieb Thorsten Schnebeck:
> I have upgraded my kolab 2.0 beta to kolab 2.0.1 stable.
> Cause my domain is small I made a new bootstrap, entered the user
> via web-admin and copied and recreate the imap mailboxes.
>
> Everthing looks fine, but I have this in the logs:
>
> Oct 12 11:51:13 master kolabconf[32595]: T Warning: No
> configuration variable corresponding to `postfix-relayhost'
> exists
> Oct 12 11:51:13 master kolabconf[32595]: T Warning: No
> configuration variable corresponding to
> `kolabfilter-verify-from-header' exists
> Oct 12 11:51:13 master kolabconf[32595]: T Warning: No
> configuration variable corresponding to
> `kolabfilter-allow-sender-header' exists
> Oct 12 11:51:13 master kolabconf[32595]: T Warning: No
> configuration variable corresponding to
> `kolabfilter-reject-forged-from-header' exists
>
> My LDAP have this configs (/kolab/sbin/slapcat)
> [...]
> postfix-relayhost: [master.mydomain.tld]
> postfix-mynetworks: 127.0.0.0/8
> postfix-mynetworks: 10.0.0.0/24
> postfix-allow-unauthenticated: TRUE
> kolabfilter-verify-from-header: TRUE
> kolabfilter-allow-sender-header: FALSE
> kolabfilter-reject-forged-from-header: FALSE
> [...]
>
> Only a warning or do I have a problem?

It at least is strange, so you should investigate it.
Are you sure that you have stopped the Kolab Server
before the critcial operations?
If slapcat turns out the configuration variables
then kolabconf should see them.
The warning would mean that there are configuration variables
in the templates that kolabconf cannot fill because it did
not see them in the ldap.
I think they will be replaced with nothing, so for the four variables
you have mentioned, this might not cause practical problems,
something else might be wrong though.