Duolicate messages and forward them to clients

Matej Svejda mata at aw-modell.at
Thu Oct 13 17:41:12 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm using Kolab 2 and Outlook. I configured the server so it fetches mails from an exteranl POP3 server and puts them into a mailbox. But the problem is, that two clients should get exactly the same mails. Of course, I could just tell fetchmail to download all the mails twice, but I bet there is a better solution.

So what I really want is that fetchmails downloads the mails only once and it duplicates them and puts them into 2 different Kolab-User-Accounts.

Thanks for your help!!