Fwd: Re: transferring build

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Tue Nov 29 10:51:22 CET 2005

Am Donnerstag, 24. November 2005 22:41 schrieb Richard Bos:
> Op donderdag 24 november 2005 22:22, schreef Martin Konold:
> > Bernhard: As said multiple times before please change the behavior of
> > this ML

As I wrote multiple times before:
I will change it, if a significant majority is in favour of this change.

My expectation is that Sven wanted to mail you and not the list
(,at least I have this on many mailinglists even when the reply-to is
mangled).

As Sven's answers shows, mangeling the reply-to is
bowing before email clients that do not have a reply-to-list funcation.

> Why? In my case when I pres reply 'r' in email the sender is put to the
> email list...  I have kmail-1.8.2, you're using 1.9.  I don't remember to
> have set something special to reply to the list.

BTW: I think this is a bug if no Mail-followup-to header is set.
"r" should go to the user.
Another KDE bug is that you have a hard time setting headers manually.