Send messages to shared folders

Jose Figueras jose.figueras at speriaitc.com
Sat Nov 26 16:31:38 CET 2005

Hello,

How can I send e-mail messages to kolab shared folders?

I try to use this kind of mail folders to target my departamental mail.

But, when I send messages to, p.e:

   d.tecnico at mydomain.tld
   shared.d.tecnico at mydomain.tld
   kolab+shared.d.tecnico at mydomain.tld

postfix log file shows this error:

   Nov 26 16:36:14 mymailhost <info> postfix/pipe[9442]: 945329DAC:
to=<d.tecnico at mydomain.tld>, relay=kolabmailboxfilter, delay=0,
status=bounced (service unavailable. Command output: Failed to set recipient:
Invalid response code received from server, code 550 )

(of course, "to" parameter changes with the target used: d.tecnico at ...,
shared.d.tecnico at ..., kolab+shared.d.tecnico at ...).

My setup
modify Postfix's main.cfg and relaunch Postfix and Kolab
4. I refresh my Kontact caché IMAP and appears the new shared folder, named
"shared.d.tecnico at mydomain.tld"

My config
------------
Kolab2 Groupware Server Version:
pre-2.1-snapshot-20050926

Kolab2 Groupware Server Component Versions:
perl-kolab-5.8.7-20050918
kolabd-2.0.0-20050918
kolab-resource-handlers-0.4.1-20050918
kolab-webadmin-0.4.9-20050918

Kolab2 Patched OpenPKG Package Versions:
amavisd-2.3.1-2.4.0
apache-1.3.33-2.4.1_kolab
imapd-2.2.12-2.4.0_kolab3
postfix-2.2.3-2.4.1_kolab