[Fwd: Re: SQUAT Failed]

Andrea Soliva soliva at comcept.ch
Thu Nov 24 13:25:20 CET 2005

Hi all

it is true that in the archive you will find some hints about squatter. To
be a little bit more precice you can do the following at your own risk:

	# touch /kolab/var/dcron/crontabs/kolab-r
	# chown root:kolab-r /kolab/var/dcron/crontabs/kolab-r
 	# chmod 600 /kolab/var/dcron/crontabs/kolab-r

	# su -  kolab-r
	# crontab -e

        30 00 * * * /kolab/bin/squatter -s

This will run squatter with the correct user in every night at 00:30. Keep
in mind if somebody would create again a new folder you will see the error
messages again until in the night squatter will run again. I hope this
helps you...!

Andrea