Deleting User, Awaiting Cleanup

Bernhard Herzog bh at intevation.de
Wed Nov 23 16:43:00 CET 2005

Matt Douhan <matt at fruitsalad.org> writes:

> On Tuesday 22 November 2005 20:46, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
>> BTW: It turned out to be a setup problem and not a bug in the Kolab Server.
>>

> A setup problem?

Issue975 at least was, according to msg5878.

> I find that hard to believe we get this from time to time on
> our servers and I am pretty confident they are setup correctly

In my tests, deleting users works with Kolab 2.1 (at least the packages
I currently test which are slated to become 2.1 beta 1).  That doesn't
mean that are no problems, of course.  There could be some races
involved leading to occasional problems with deletion.  If you
experience problems with deletion, please file a new bugreport for it.

   Bernhard

--
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/
Skencil                                           http://skencil.org/