WG: Kolab2 on 64Bit-Linux

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Tue Nov 22 21:18:49 CET 2005

Am Montag, 21. November 2005 15:12 schrieb Lukas Taferner:
> Maybe Martin can tell which 32bit binaries he is talking about.

The ones that are build, if you run ./obmtool kolab
on a GNU/Linux Debian Sarge 32bit system.

> Is there a way to compile 32bit binaries on a 64 bit machine / did he use
> the debian binaries?

My hope would be that a 64bit machine running an 32bit GNU/Linux operating
system would produce 32bit binaries by default.
I might be wrong about it, you could try to carefully watch the OpenPKG output
and see it it picks up something different.
You can also ask the OpenPKG people about it (on their user list for example).