smtprelay-setting is not "transferred" into main.cf

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sat Nov 19 15:48:51 CET 2005

Am Freitag, 11. November 2005 21:04 schrieb Stefan:

Hi Stefan,

> I'm using kolab 2.0xxxx ..don't know how to get the exact version

Go in the web admin gui and choose the menu: "About Kolab"_"Versions"

E.g.: https://yourserver.yourdomain.com/admin/kolab/versions.php

> What is the problem:
> In the manager WEB-Interface i inserted the relayhost
> smtprelay.t-online.de! When I cklik on update, this relayhost is never
> inserted into main.cf, but in main.cf.template it is.

I cannot believe this main.cf.template is _never_ written to. It is a
read-only template which is the basis for main.cf.

> Inserting the relayhost manually into main.cf.template and
> running /kolab/sbin/kolabconf, the relayhost doesn't make it into main.cf,
> too!

Something is severly broken in your setup.

Regards,
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/