automatic reply

Bohuslav Blin bohuslav at blin.cz
Fri Nov 18 11:03:50 CET 2005

Dne čt 17. listopadu 2005 21:44 Bernhard Reiter napsal(a):
> Am Donnerstag, 3. November 2005 15:29 schrieb Bohuslav Blin:
> > i use kolab for my office. I want to have one mailbox on kolab server,
> > which will automaticaly send info about delivering message to this
> > mailbox.
> >
> > Is there any easy solution?
>
> A user can log into the Kolab Server Webadmin to set a vacation reply,
> this could be close to your requirement.
> If you need something else, look into setting your own sieve script.

I was looking for sieve. Vacation is similar function, but it does reply
maximaly once per day. I want notify senders about delivery for every emails
to this mailbox.

Example:
you send email to support at company.com
you will get notify auto reply: "Thank you for your mail" or "Thanks.. your
ticket number is 1234"
It is verification of delivery your email.

I'm afraid sieve does not have this functionality.

Bo.