kolab web admin not creating cyrus accounts?

Kevin Baker kevbaker at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 23:29:02 CET 2005

--- Bernhard Reiter <bernhard.reiter at intevation.de> wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 2. November 2005 21:23 schrieb Kevin Baker:
> > I can't seem to create any new mailbox accounts through
> the Kolab
> > admin. It makes the ldap entry for the user and lists
> them in the admin
> > interface, but never makes the actual cyrus account, so
> I get
> > "no INBOX" on successful logins.
> >
> > I am able to login successfully as kolab-r to the
> cyradm, so it doesn't
> > seem to be a permissions thing.
>
> Bump log level in kolab.globals to 100, restart kolabd
> and then check the _system_ log for messages.
So I set that up... thanks for the tip..

Unfortunately, I don't seem to see anything helpful in
there. I watch the log while creatign a new user in
kolabadmin. nada ;)

The only error I have at all is:

kolab_smtpdpolicy[617]: LDAP Connection error during
LOOKUPUID: I/O Error  . trying to reconnect

Kevin Baker
Mission Vi Inc.
kbaker at missionvi.com
858.454.5532