Help on imap/kmail on upgrade

usina at kolab.usina-de-imagens.com.br usina at kolab.usina-de-imagens.com.br
Mon Nov 7 18:17:57 CET 2005

greetings,
is anyone able to help me diagnose, or get a hint on what is going on?
1 - I made an upgrade on FreeBSD 5.4 to 6.0. Now kmail doesn't work. I get
a message that the imap protocol died unexpectedly and the application
crashes when I try to go to the Calendar.
2 - imapd logs say:
 imap[22073]: TLS server engine: No CA file specified. Client side certs
may not work
<notice> imap[22073]: starttls: TLSv1 with cipher RC4-MD5 (128/128 bits
new) no authentication
3 - I'm no expert on crypto, ssl or tls, so maybe someone can at least
point me a direction
BTW,how can I use SSL/TLS for everything in Kolab (ldap search, smtp,imap)?

TIA,
Joe Franca