help with freebusy

lucy at tettekop.com lucy at tettekop.com
Thu Nov 3 20:18:54 CET 2005

Hi,

I got the server finally compiled , setup and running , thanks Martin :-)
I got the toltec connectors installed and working , i shared the calendars,
and can watch / add entries in other users calendar's.
But as i am sheduling a meeting in my own calendar and invite other attendees
it generates an error on freebusy and the calender bar gets shaded (hatched)

i entered this in Tools->options->Calendar Options->freebusy->

did not select the publish option
search https://freebusy:freebusy@10.0.0.100/freebusy/%NAME%@%SERVER%.ifb

also tried with publish at ftp://freebusy:freebusy@10.0.0.100/%NAME%@%SERVER%.ifb
and search at  ftp://freebusy:freebusy@10.0.0.100/freebusy/%NAME%@%SERVER%.ifb

(10.0.0.100 is the IP of the Kolab Server)

i found those settings on the internet but i think the 2nd is for outlook2000

I m using outlook 2003 on all clients.

Thanks,

Lucy.