personal opinion.....

T. Ribbrock admin_slox-e at itsef.com
Tue Nov 1 13:05:42 CET 2005

On Sun, Oct 30, 2005 at 12:21:44PM +0200, Martin Konold wrote:
[...]
> Kolab is much more than storing groupware data in imap folder. It
> sofar is the only working oss cross platform solution which really
> works with Outlook.

What's even more important for me/us: As far as I can see it's the only
OSS solution that actively supports Linux desktop clients. From all I
could gather from the descriptions of other projects and my experience
with SLOX, most if not all other projects seem to focus primarily on
Outlook as a client. That's the main reason OX will not replace SLOX in
our company.

Cheerio,

Thomas