Setting up Free-busy

Aharon Schkolnik aharon at kayote.com
Thu May 19 10:42:34 CEST 2005

Hi.

I have just finished installing kolab, and I think it is up and running.
The most important thing for me to get working is appointment coordination. I
need to be able to see if another user is available at a given time before I
set a meeting. I have tried both KDE kontact client and a windows client. In
both cases when I go to the free/busy view, I see diagnal hash marks
indicating that the information is not available.

Can someone point me in the right direction for setting up free/busy
coordination ?

TIA.

--
  The day is short, and the work is great,  |  Aharon Schkolnik
  and the laborers are lazy, and the reward |
  is great, and the Master of the house is  |  aharon at kayote.com
  impatient. - Ethics Of The Fathers Ch. 2  |  052-5560120