Install Problem

Sven Vogel acidlog at gmail.com
Wed May 18 23:37:31 CEST 2005

I have a question to a post.

Markus Heller wrote at Thu Mar 10 00:46:53 CET 2005:

"Though, I get
an error directly after starting kolab (after bootstrapping):

| No $LOGFILE is specified (and not logging via syslog) at /kolab/sbin/amavisd
line 1050.

It's easy to circumvent this by simply
a) adding the according variable in /kolab/etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf
b) generating an according log file and setting it writeable to the amavisd
user."

i got also this error an i would fix it but i dont understand what is
an according variable and an according log file. i dont have also a
amavisd user. can enybody pleaze explain it me?

my second question is i found this information in the wiki to login in
kolab about the webinterface.
use this  link https://hostname.of.machine/admin/
i repleaced it with my machine name but it dont work. i got the
information not connection to the computer ...

whats my mistake?

thanks

Sven