[Kolab-devel] Kolab2 architecture/format flaws

Zachariah Mully zmully at smartbrief.com
Fri May 13 20:40:13 CEST 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 17:02 +0200, Matt Douhan wrote:
> Although the issues brought up here are real, it is also fair to say that we
> are curently running a multithousand user installation with Kolab2 Beta5,
> including Horde and not a single support call ( I just checked ) has been
> logged due to slow performance of the web client.
>
> rgds
>
> Matt

I'd love to see some statistics from your system... i.e. avg number of
calendar entries, or something like that, to give us some numbers to
frame the issue. Also, I'd be interested to hear if you created a dummy
calendar with a couple thousand entries, what the speed is like when you
access it via the webclient.