kolabmailboxfilter

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue May 17 00:00:36 CEST 2005

Am Montag, 16. Mai 2005 18:13 schrieben Sie:

> > Please _never_ use local as your domain or you are asking for trouble.
>
> Why?

If you're determined to use a nonstandard TLD in your domain name, avoid the
use of .local or .pvt because they aren't reserved. Instead, use one of these
reserved top-level domains:
.test
.example
.invalid
.localhost

Basically .local is agains the rfcs and cause problems with multicast.

> Kontact 1.1 as delivered in KDE 3.4

Please upgrade to KDE 3.4 branch or wait for KDE 3.4.1. There is a bug in KDE
3.4 which explains your problem.

> > I guess that the imap annotation is missing which marks a folder as
> > calendar folder.

This is the bug in the KDE 3.4 release.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany