MySQL not started by daily cron for log rotation

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Thu Mar 31 17:01:14 CEST 2005

On Thursday 31 March 2005 16:06, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 31. März 2005 14:07 schrieb Andreas Gungl:
> > Is that meant to be fixed in Beta4? OTOH reading about the trouble after
> > upgrading Beta3 to Beta4 I would actually like to skip that version.
>
> Please note that neither MySQL nor Horde are part of the official Kolab 2
> distribution.

Sure. It's just that Kolab accidently uses OpenPkg which seems to be
responsible for that problem. And Kolab Beta 3 accidently introduced the
logrotation, the SQL server had been running fine before. As I thought the
combination of software run by me is not unusual for Kolab 2 admins, I was
under the impression that this mailing list is an appropriate place to ask
for.

Andreas