Problem with WebAdmin Interface after update beta 3 -> beta 4

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Mar 31 10:24:30 CEST 2005

Am Donnerstag, 31. März 2005 01:10 schrieb Jim Philips:

> I don't know the answer, but I'm seeing the same thing here.

Hi,

you both made some small mistake.

> > I ignored this, added a user and logged out from the web interface. I
> > wanted to come back to the screen where the webinterface said please add
> > user. I thought this was the easiest way, perhaps I´ve changed the
> > Webinterface language to German (the menues are still english to me)

> > What confuses me as well is:
> >
> > User: manager | Role: user

This should read

	User: manager | Role: admin

Somehow it happened that the manager account got moved from the administrators
to to the normal users branch of the LDAP tree.

Please check with slapcat or a LDAP editor what happened.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany