Kolab 2 - KDEPIM 3.4.0 - Sharing Calendar Ressources

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Mar 24 10:50:25 CET 2005

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 09:55, Andreas Gungl wrote:
> Am Dienstag 22 März 2005 19:55 schrieb Peter Wimmer:

> > And another problem. After changing this property i can't change it
> > back. The property for the folder is not display anymore after changing
> > it to "calendar".
>
> It is intended that way. IIRC it was a requirement of Proko2.

No this wasn't a proko2 requirement,
but came out of usability discussions.
A folder shall not mix mails and other Kolab Groupware objects
as this will be confusing for clients and users.
So we  experimented with the client only to be able to set this once.

If anybody wants to help debugging,
you can check the annotations of the folders in question
on the server.
cyradm --user=manager localhost

lm
info xxxxmailbox