Kolab 2 - KDEPIM 3.4.0 - Sharing Calendar Ressources

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Wed Mar 23 09:55:42 CET 2005

Am Dienstag 22 März 2005 19:55 schrieb Peter Wimmer:
> Today i went to the properties of the calendar folder of another user
> in KMAIL und i saw a property called "Ordnerinhalt" (perhaps
> "foldercontent" in english) which was set to "Mail". I could change this
> property to "Calendar" and after this change the calendar folder of the
> "other user" was accessible in korganizer. (!!)
>
> Is this right? Do I have to change this property for every user for
> every shared calendar folder to use it in korganizer?

You did it right. This step may help you to keep your list of resources half
way clean regardless how many users give you read access to their calendars.
However it should be possible for Kontact to detect the folder type based on
the Kolab 2 specific annotation. It's just that somebody would have to
implement that.

> And another problem. After changing this property i can't change it
> back. The property for the folder is not display anymore after changing
> it to "calendar".

It is intended that way. IIRC it was a requirement of Proko2.

Regards,
Andreas