Kolab2 beta3 + KDE 3.4.0 Kontact: Freebusy only returns data for user initiating query

Tom Hibbert tom at nsp.co.nz
Wed Mar 23 04:44:50 CET 2005

Hi all, I have been experimenting with Kolab2 - very nice work,
especially from the KDE kontact perspective, nice integration work!

However I seem to be running into a problem.

I have used the kolabwizard to configure my Kontact clients. Everything
works fine apart from one thing: in korganiser, when I go to check
freebusy data, eg in creating an appointment, I only see the data for
the initiating user, not for anyone else I am trying to view even when
they are on the same kolab server. I was fiddling around with different
URLs but to no avail.

Additionally I see the following error in apache when querying freebusy:

[error] PHP Warning:
dba_open(/kolab/var/kolab/www/freebusy/cache/pfbcache.db,rd): Driver
initialization failed for handler: gdbm: File open error in
/kolab/var/kolab/php/freebusy/freebusycache.class.php on line 156

I had a poke through the bug reports and saw a few things about freebusy
and kontact, but not this issue. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Tom