Kontact and Imap in KDE 3.4

Stefan Stolz s.mail at gmx.at
Tue Mar 22 19:21:04 CET 2005

 Hello!

 I read the articel at:
 http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-users/2005-March/002221.html

 I write because i hope perhaps someone here can say me something to this
problem.
 I used in KDE 3.3 Imap to store my Korganizer data -> worked fine. Now i
 made the SuSE update to 3.4 and the imap source dont works any more. I
 can create it in Kmail, but i cant read my old data and if i try to
 write new data Korganizer says: cant write :-(
 I have write permissions, because i can write to the source over kmail!

 I searched for hours in the web, asked in maillists and newsservers, but
 no one can say something to this.

 Have you tryed to use imap source in KDE 3.4?

 Thank you!
 Stefan Stolz