Disable User

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Mar 21 11:31:52 CET 2005

On Friday 18 March 2005 16:00, Volker Loetterle wrote:
> Hello Hamish, Hello Bernhard,

> >>After trying it, this is a problem too, because although they now have no
> >>mail property (and postfix will bounce messsages to them), they may still
> >>be in distribution lists,
>
> i think Vacation and/or Forward to other Person maybe postmaster, can be
> used as workaroud in such a Situation.

Hi Volker,
the problem above is more technical than procedural.
Currently postfix will only accept email for accounts that it finds
in mail: attributes in ldap. Forwarding and vacation comes later in
the processing queue.
Of course postfix can be configured to do somthing about such emails,
but this currently is not build-in out-of-the-box with Kolab-Server.

Bernhard