cpio: MD5 sum mismatch at package perl-mail

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sat Mar 19 19:56:59 CET 2005

Am Freitag, 18. März 2005 16:38 schrieben Sie:

Hi,

> I'd definitely like to know what that problem actually was!

I have no clue.

> P.S.: was your client time wrong? The message did show up as sent at
> around 11 o'clock, but it did hit the mailinglist at around 21
> o'clock... I was a bit confused, that I did not see your mail as I had
> read the mailinglist at the afternoon...

I am using KDE kontact in offline mode. So when asnwering an email while
traveling in the train the mail gets delivered much later....

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany