cpio: MD5 sum mismatch at package perl-mail

Michael Schmitt m.schmitt at hardworx-online.net
Fri Mar 18 16:38:02 CET 2005

I am as sure is I can be... fsck / badblocks did not show something
alarming, several building processes did complete without errors
(alltogether around 48h of compiling), the logs don't (and did not) show
any errors and the machine did run several days without problems.
Sure that was teh first I also thought... but... it seems the hw is ok.
I'd definitely like to know what that problem actually was!

regards
Michael

P.S.: was your client time wrong? The message did show up as sent at
around 11 o'clock, but it did hit the mailinglist at around 21
o'clock... I was a bit confused, that I did not see your mail as I had
read the mailinglist at the afternoon...