Kolab beta 3 and sieve problem

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Mar 17 19:27:01 CET 2005

Am Donnerstag, 17. März 2005 18:27 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:

Hi Bernhard,

> I have not idea how this comes.

This happens typically if OpenPKG picks up the db from the hosting OS.

> I suggest to try from the beta3 sources, if you haven't done so.
> Next try an ldd on the imapd and timesieved to see where they link to.

Unfortunately OpenPKG uses static linking so ldd is of no help :-(

I encountered this problem several times sofar (it can take a while to figure
out the exact problem as the logs are not always that much verbose)

Workaround: uninstall the berkley db development files from hosting OS while
recompiling Kolab.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany