Kolab2 Slapd hanging - master/slave replication issues

Dieter Kluenter dieter at dkluenter.de
Thu Mar 17 10:32:55 CET 2005

Hi Stephan,

Martin Konold <martin.konold at erfrakon.de> writes:

> Am Dienstag, 15. März 2005 10:10 schrieb Stephan Buys:
>
> Hi Stephan,
>
> > One thing to mention also is that slapd is "locking up", i.e. you have a
>
> Please file a bug report in our issue tracker and make it high priority as
> imho this is a showstopper problem.

I'm still curious about your loccking problem. Could you set loglevel to 416
in slapd.conf (256+128+32) and try to find out how often clients connect to
slapd and the attributes they are searching for?
I found that users quite often set a rather high mail update frequence of 10
sec or so, this will put high load to slapd as you can imagine.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung
http://www.dkluenter.de