Upgrading

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Mar 10 18:19:05 CET 2005

On Thursday 10 March 2005 16:27, Jeffrey Walls wrote:
> I am about to upgrade Kolab2 from an October CVS pull to beta3 (about time,
> huh?).
>
> I have looked through each source directory on the mirrors for a README.1st
> file and found none.

Fruitsalad has it:
http://www.fruitsalad.org/kolab/server/beta/kolab-server-2.0-beta-3/sources/README.1st

Erfrakon again seems to have ommited it.
I think Martin will fix it soon.

> Should I incrementally install from beta1 or can I simply install beta3 and
> be done?

I think you can do it in one step, but be careful to read the updating notes.
If you are updating from a development server, sometimes you need to manually
fix a few things.