Kolab 2 at Cebit, Hannover (Linux Park, Halle 6)

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Mar 9 14:25:38 CET 2005

Hi,

I want to inform you that from today till Sunday I will be at Cebit, Hannover
at the Linux Park (Halle 6) showing the Kolab 2 server and the Kolab 2
clients to the masses.

The Linux Park is organized by the Linux New Media AG (Linux Magazin,....)

If anyone is interested in visiting our booth I am looking forward to meeting
you!

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany