slapd only on 127.0.0.1

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Mar 9 11:19:12 CET 2005

Am Mittwoch, 9. März 2005 10:53 schrieb Alessio Cecchi:

Hi,

> But when i start openldap form kolab it bind on all ip address.

We require openldap to bind to all ip addresses because we implemented the
Kolab global address book via LDAP. This means all clients must be able to
see the Kolab LDAP server.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany