Can´t connect to ldap

Axel Schmidat axel.schmidat at lsg.nrw.de
Mon Mar 7 12:26:38 CET 2005

hi at all,
after a server-reboot at weekend, I can´t connect to the ldap-server
anymore.
I found the following error-messages in the messages-log-file
Mar  7 12:00:19 localhost C Error: Unable to connect to LDAP server
`127.0.0.1:389'
Mar  7 12:00:19 localhost C Warning: Unable to read configuration data
from LDAP
Mar  7 12:00:20 localhost kolabd[4357]: Kolab is starting up
Mar  7 12:00:23 localhost kolabd[4357]: Y Error: Unable to authenticate
with Cyrus admin interface, Error = `'

I have made no changes in the configuration-files.
The kolab-server was running well  before I reboot the server.

Thx and greetz
Axel