Kolab2 and Horde

Roy Hoobler roy at connectcomputing.com
Thu Jun 30 02:29:11 CEST 2005

Thanks Aaron,
I joined up with kde-pim.  With Kolab2 most of KDE's Groupware functionality
is in the same boat as Horde. As a Personal mail client it looks great but to
actually use with LDAP, share folders, and calendar, it has a ways to go.

I downloaded Horde and hope to get it installed tomorow :)

Kolab comes with everything.  I hope it is a matter of point things from /etc
to /kolab/etc to get to work.

Thanks again,

Roy

--