Problem with imap folders and Horde

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Tue Jun 7 23:03:35 CEST 2005

Am Dienstag 07 Juni 2005 11:19 schrieb Stuart Bingë:
> Hi there,
>
> On 6/5/05, Thorsten Schnebeck <thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net> wrote:
> > I'm trying to setup horde webmail and have some small problems. One thing
> > that make me crazy is that horde does not detect my imap folder
> > structure. I can only see my Inbox which is empty cause I use sieve
> > filtering. When I try to create e.g. new folder Inbox/Spam Horde tells me
> > (correctly) that this folder already exists but still does not shows me
> > folder nor its content :-/
> > Before I go deeper I want to ask if this is normal or only my problem?
>
> Do your folders appear at all in the Folder Navigator (the "Folders"
> button on the toolbar)? Is there not even a drop-down box on the
> top-right of the toolbar listing all your folders, next to the "Open
> Folder" button?
>
> Regards,

Hi Stuart,
thank for your help. I found my config problem. I had not wiped out all of the
example configs. Now Horde - better say IMP works like charme :-)

BTW, are there some new infos what about a horde "driver" for kolab that works
without a separate database?

Now, there is one problem left. But for this I have to write a new mail :-)

Bye

  Thorsten