kolabs apache bind to localhost. Howto setup system apache2?

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Tue Jun 7 22:35:04 CEST 2005

Hi,

To integrate Kolabs webservices with other webservices and having an easy
maintaining I bind kolabs apache1 on 127.0.0.1:80 and 127.0.0.1:443.
This one serves kolabs admin, freebusy, horde and so on.
My standard server (apache2) is bind to my global IP.

How do I setup both servers, that I have

mail.mydomain.tld -> 127.0.0.1/horde
kolab.mydomain.tld -> 127.0.0.1:443/admin

The first one works with vhost setup on apache1 and vhost+mod_proxy on apache2
But the second one will not work this way :-/ (403 message from apache2)

I think on this list are some users who already use such a setup and can share
their experience :-)

Bye

  Thorsten