kolab without spamassassin and clamav

Andrew J. Kopciuch akopciuch at bddf.ca
Sun Jun 5 10:42:36 CEST 2005

On Sunday 05 June 2005 02:32, Richard Bos wrote:
> Is it possible to run spamassassin and clamav?  In my situtation other
> systems have already taken care of spam and virusscanning so it would be
> waste processor resources to have spamassassin and clamav running on the
> kolab server.

You have to remember that kolab runs entirely in it's own world.  If you
removed spamassassin and clamav, then that means all mail through kolab would
have no spam or virus processing.

If a system already has them running, then they are running for the mail
daemon that you should no longer be using when kolab is installed anyways.

Andy